Clicking for Management: The Launch of SDA Bocconi InsightPUBLISHED BY THE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, THE NEW MAGAZINE IS AN OUTLET FOR CONTENT PRODUCED BY SDA BOCCONI FACULTY AND COMMUNITY
Insight is an online platform in Italian and English, designed as an outlet for content produced by SDA Bocconi faculty and community, ranging from research outcomes and case studies to social and economic trend analyses or comments by top scholars and experts.
The platform consists of several sections, including some multimedia ones:
· Theory to Practice: managerial implications (so what) of the most noteworthy outcomes of SDA Bocconi’s research, presented in a non-technical style.
· Management Cases: syntheses of especially important case studies, with links to detailed explanations.
· Research Update: papers devoted to forthcoming or recent research by SDA Bocconi’s faculty, with a focus on the methodology of projects.
· Zoom on: op-eds about management, current events or economic and social scenarios, signed by qualified observers in the faculty.
· Impact Stories: stories attesting the impact of our educational activities on businesses, and work life at the organizational and individual level.
· Society Insight: analyses of social, consumer and lifestyle trends and phenomena, in partnership with IPSOS.
· From Class to Business: stories of successful startups born in the classrooms of SDA Bocconi
· Blogs: current and relevant subjects periodically addressed and discussed with platform users.
Bocconi Knowledge readers can reach SDA Bocconi Insight management content by CLICKING HERE.
by Ezio Renda